WHAT ARE THE RULES?
* You can enter up to 3 images.
* Images should be in landscape format and a minimum size / quality of 4MB please.
* The file name of the photo should include: the location of the shot, the photographer’s name; the month of the category you’re entering, eg: PettLevel_ASmith_Dec.
* Each entry should be accompanied by a donation to PLIRB, please. A minimum donation of £5 would be most welcome. Donations should be made through our dedicated calendar photo competition donation page.
* Photos of Pett Level will of course be a real focus (see what we did there?) but we also invite photos from all around our local coastal and inland rescue service vicinity. For example, views from across the Rye Harbour Nature Reserve, Ecclesbourne Glen, Fairlight, and Winchelsea Beach areas, plus there are stunning shots to be taken of the coastal views as seen from Icklesham, Udimore and Winchelsea.
* By entering our photo competition you are giving us permission to (a) share your entry on our website and social media (b) print your photograph in our calendar, if you are chosen as a winner.
Full terms and conditions for entering this competition are HERE.
1) Make your donation via the competition donation page (minimum £5 per entry) using the donation button. Add your name and the category (month) you’d like your photo to be considered for in the message part of the donation. You could also add your own message if you’d like to – we love to hear from our supporters!
2) Please send an email with your photo attached to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Within the email please include:
* The category (month) you’re entering (just in case it’s missing off the file name).
* Name and contact details (including telephone number).
* The competition closes at 23:59 on Thursday 30th September 2021. After this, no more entries will be accepted and our judges will have the difficult task of choosing the winning photos.
* The winners will be announced in October 2021 (date to be confirmed once judges have been confirmed).
* Calendars will be printed and available from November 2021. Winners will be invited to visit our boathouse to receive their copies of the calendar as soon as these are available.