We’d love you to take part in our 2022 Calendar Photo Competition fundraiser.
As with all competitions though, there is always a little small print involved …
- This competition is open to all, including volunteers of Pett Level Independent Rescue Boat.
- A donation is required for each entry, please. These need to be made through the designated Donation Page, so that we can match each entry with its donation.
- Entry into the competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Each entrant may enter a maximum of 3 images into the competition.
- Entries must be in digital format only – no prints or slides.
- Entries must be in a landscape format, not portrait.
- Entries must be JPG files and must be the best quality available. The minimum required file size is 4MB.
- Entries must be free from text or watermarks.
- Photographs must be submitted to email@example.com
- The file name of each photo should include: the location of the shot, the photographer’s name; the month (category) for the entry. E.G: PettLevel_ASmith_Dec.
- Your details will not be passed on to any third party without permission.
- Any photo that is submitted must be the work of the individual who submits it. Photographs submitted should not infringe the copyright of any third party.
- By submitting a photograph to this competition, you are agreeing that Pett Level Independent Rescue Boat has the right to reproduce, exhibit and share the image online, through social media and in print where appropriate. Photographers will receive acknowledgement and credit if an image is used and retains full copyright.
- All images must be taken in the local vicinity of Pett Level, including along the coast as far as Camber to the East and Hastings to the West. Views of the coastline taken from local inland parishes, such as Icklesham, Guestling and Fairlight are also welcome.
- Protection of the environment is more important than the photograph itself. Please be aware of your surroundings when taking a photograph and do not cause harm, damage or disturbance in the process of taking a photo. Any image which shows evidence of disturbance to the environment will be disqualified.
- Digital adjustment, such as cropping and light adjustment is permitted. However, major adjustments and enhancements through tools such as Photoshop are not.
- Prize winners need to be aware that their image may be cropped or adjusted as required when the calendar is being drafted for printing.
- Prizes are not transferable.
- A list of prize-winners will be available once all prize winners have been informed.
- All entries are sent at the photographer’s risk. Pett Level Independent Rescue Boat cannot accept liability for any loss or damage to any of the images entered into the
- All images are sent at the photographer’s risk and Pett Level Independent Rescue Boat cannot accept liability for any loss or damage of any images entered in the competition.
- A winning photograph will be selected for each calendar month and an overall winner will then be selected from these twelve images.
CLOSING DATE: 23:59 on Thursday 30th September 2021.
Thank you for your interest and for getting involved.
By supporting this fundraiser you are actively supporting us to save lives at sea.