We’re hoping to avoid the weather and a clash with the wonderful Rye Jazz Festival by moving our Open Day for 2019 to the May Bank Holiday weekend!
*Our next Open Day is Sunday 26th May 2019 at 12.00 noon*
How you can help
There are many ways to support the PLIRB Open Day:
- Donations of good quality items for us to sell.
- Donations of items, services or vouchers for our Grand Raffle.
- Donations of refreshment items.
- By signing up to come and help us on the day.
- By coming along on the day, to spend time with the team, check out the stalls and have a go in the raffle!
If you’d like to help in any way, please contact us.
If you are not able to donate anything or come along but would like to help us, please …
- Share our blog posts and social media posts to help us publicise our Open day.
- Tell your friends and colleagues about us, so that they can be aware and even be there!
By the way …
We’re thinking of adding a silent auction to the fun this year, so we’d love to hear from you if you have something you would like to contribute to this. We’re particularly looking for contributions from local crafters, artists and artistes who might like to contribute a piece in return for some exposure for their work.
Please contact us to find out more about this by emailing PLIRBrescue@gmail.com with Silent Auction in the subject line, so that we can get back to you quickly.
If you’d like to know other ways you could be supporting us as a local, independent rescue charity, please take a look at our fundraising and donation pages.